The Land Rover Platinum Extended Warranty covers mechanical or electrical failures and defects to
all factory fitted components.
PLATINUM COVERAGE LEVEL DOES NOT COVER:
- Deterioration such as discolouration, alteration or deforming of parts due to normal ageing.
- Repairs, replacement or alterations not authorised by the administrator.
- Loss, damage or failure determined by a qualified engineer appointed by the administrator that existed before the start of this Extended Warranty. Pre-existing faults must be rectified before this Extended Warranty starts.
- Parts which have not suffered a mechanical or electrical failure but which are replaced or reported during routine servicing, or repair of other non-covered parts that have failed.
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR:
- Body seals
- Cosmetic finishes
- Weather strips
- Exhaust systems including Diesel Particulate Filters* (DPF)
- Faults resulting from the use of contaminated fuel or inappropriate fuel for the vehicle
- Hinges and strikers
WEAR & TEAR:
Gradual reduction in operating performance consistent with the age and mileage of the vehicle. Components that may be subject to wear include, but are not limited to:
- Bearings and frictional materials
- Brake discs
- Bulbs and fuses
- Clutch pressure plates
- Drums and frictional materials
- Steering components
- Wheels, tyres and valves
Adjustments and replacements including but not limited to:
Unless part of a valid claim or required due to the failure of a covered part causing consequential damage..
- Electrical software updates or reprogramming
- Factory fitted accessories
- Non-factory fitted components
- Plug leads
- Recharging of air conditioning unit
- Routine component adjustment and alignment
- Spark plugs
- Wheel balancing/alignment and adjustment